- 9 hours ago
- 1 day ago
May I have your attention?
Every so often I publish something that is a bit… revealing.
Something that most people would do a “double take” over.
Of course that doesn’t mean you have to like it.
But the fact is, I got your attention.
Now some individuals, who know nothing of my blog or what its about, will spit and slander this publication. My inbox will gradually fill up with hateful anonymous comments & threats.
And that’s just fine.
I can take it.
But one thing I do not understand.
One thing that I look at humankind and say to myself “how did we get here?”
Its when I’m walking through the mall, and a young woman, wearing similar shorts perhaps, is cat called, groped or worse… targeted by some jerk who believes that because he has a dick between his legs that he has a right to her body.
…that is not, just fine.
I can not take, seeing that.
I will not deny, I worry that some will turn away from the message I believe in sharing.
A message that some would rather not acknowledge for the sheer daunting nature of the predicament.
A message of equality for human beings.
I write about many things dealing with equality, and I try to write them in a way that is real but also not disturbing.
But the simple fact is,
the sickening mentality that the majority of mankind has allowed itself to presume of women and their purpose or role in this world, that it is to serve or revolve around men, is no less, than disturbing.
I’m talking about equality for women tonight.
Some of you won’t like it.
I don’t care.
- 1 day ago
is there anyone in the west virginia area that would be willing to take in a young LGBT kid getting away from an abusive home for a few days while the legal shit gets worked out
please i really really really need help even if its just a signal boost this is me fucking begging ple ase
(via zombie-sharks)Source: radbun
- 1 day ago
So you want to make an OC?: A Masterpost of Ways to Create, Develop, and Make Good OCs!
i made this masterpost in hopes that it helps you in making your own OCs ah;; it can also apply to developing RP characters i suppose! if you’d like to add more resources then go for it sugar pea (´ヮ`)!
How to Write Better OCs:
- basic tips on how to make your oc even better
- tragic backstory? learn how to write one/make yours great
- writing specific characters
- a wordier, great guide on how to develop your character
- kick out those vague descriptions and make them AWESOME
- how to actually make an OC
- Q&A (to develop characters)
- more Q&As
- giving your character a backstory
- how to write an attractive character
- adding more racial diversity
- avoiding tokenism, AKA, how to add diversity to your cast not just because you “need” it
- writing sexuality and gender expression (doesnt include non binary, if you have a good ref to that, please add on!)
- masterpost on writing more diversity into your story
- cultures of the world
- guides to drawing different ethnicities (not just a great art reference, but also really helpful in appearance descriptions!)
Mary Sue/Gary Stu
- Test to see if your character is a Sue
- Explains subdivisions of Sues/Stus
- Powerful Characters Don’t Have to Be Sues
- villain generator
- need an evil sounding name for your evil character? bam
- villain archetypes
- what’s your villain’s motive for being a villain?
- character perceptions (What your character thinks of themselves and what others think of them)
- how to write strong relationships between two characters
- 8 ways to write better characters and develop their relationships with others
- OCxLove Interest Handbook
- develop your couple with good ol’ Q&A!
- how to write realistic relationships
- how to write relatives for your characters (this is more OC related to a canon character, but will help in writing family members in general)
- 12 common archetypes
- 8 archetypes for male/female characters
- female archetypes (goes pretty indepth from two main categories)
- a list of archetypes
- tips for better design
- basic appearance generator
- pinterest board for character design (includes NSFW and images of skeletons/exposed muscle (?) so tread carefully!)
- clothing ref masterpost
- give your character better powers
- a list of professions
- proactive vs reactive characters
- positive and negative traits
- interest generator
- skills generator
- motivation generator
- 123 ideas for character flaws
- list of phobias
again, this is to help inspire you or help establish your OCs! i hope you get a lot of info and help from this ahh ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ